I love this Halloween table topper made in the Buggy Barn way! Here's the way my memory is putting this together…
I must have taken a Buggy Barn class at AQ back in 2010, because I made a quilt for my son that year using this same pattern. I'm pretty sure the teacher had these Halloween'ish fabrics to choose from in that class… and I'm guessing I made the four blocks then. At some point I finished it up with the borders… and then I had it quilted by Stacey G. in 2011, along with several other quilts. (I am getting that information from old emails. Yes, I researched it via emails.)
And as far as I can tell… I did the binding in 2012. I came to that conclusion because I took a picture of it on the carpet all finished in September of 2012. That's what we do, right? Take a picture of a just-finished quilt on the floor? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment